HMD Global’s new segment of the budget segment Nokia 4.2 launches an event in India. The main attraction of this phone is its Dual Camera setup, 3GB RAM and Water drop nock. In addition to this, there is also one swing attractive feature. Let’s take a look at the specification of Nokia 4.2 …
1) 5.71 inch full hd plus display. Water drop knock on top of the display. The phone’s screen-to-body ratio is more than 76 percent.
2) 3 GB RAM + 32 GB internal storage variant will be available in Nokia 4.2. The phone’s internal storage can be increased to 400 GB with MicroSD card.
3) Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system and Snapdragon 439 chipset.
4) 13 megapixel (primary sensor) + 2 megapixel (extensively sensor) dual rear camera and up to 8 megapixel selfie camera. With the help of pop-up selfie camera, the phone’s face unlock feature will work. Fingerprint sensor is in the bottom of the phone display. With quad pixel technology, you can take great pictures in low-light on Nokia 4.2.
5) There are 3,000 mAh non-removable batteries on this phone. With the convenience of fast charging 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS / A-GPS and a USB Type-C port for connectivity.
6) 3 GB RAM + 32 GB internal storage variant of Nokia 4.2 is priced at 10,990.
Wireless Accessories starting from 149
Best Deals starting from 149
Best Deals on BISS products
Best Deals starting from 129
Cases and Cover starting from 119
Backpacks and Travel Accessories from Fur Jaden starting Rs. 299
Best Deals Starting from 239
Deal Prices Extended
Deals on Kitchen Products
Best deals on cases & covers from 129/-
Upto 40% on Children's Activity Books by Dreamland Publications
Masks Face Shields & More
Top Vehicle Care picks
Best Sellers in Office Products